Casa Cortés Choco Bar, Old San Juan
Winners were chosen by a panel of Caribbean travel experts, according to the site, who hand-picked their favorite restaurants in the region as nominees for Best Restaurant in the Caribbean. 10Best readers had for weeks voted on their favorites.
- Casa Cortés ChocoBar – San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Sheer Rocks – Antigua
- Olveston House – Montserrat
- The Cliff Restaurant – Barbados
- Jade Mountain Club – St. Lucia
- da Conch Shack – Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- balter – St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Queen’s Gardens Restaurant – Saba
- Savant – St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
- At Sea Restaurant – Bonaire
According to 10Best, a panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Liliana Erasmus (10Best), Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon (JetSetSarah.com), Melanie Reffes and Chelle Walton (10Best) were chosen based on their expertise of the Caribbean region, according to the site.