The annual book fair featuring local writers is back for 2017 as part of the Nobel Laureate Festival.
First launched in 2015 the Saint Lucia Book Fair has featured hundreds of writers. So rich is the written heritage of Saint Lucia that in its third year, organizers have themed the exhibition.
For 2017 the exhibition is a Children’s Book Fair featuring Saint Lucian writers who have material for young people.
This annual book fair is a “must” for everyone, parents, teachers anyone involved in the world of the young.
The exhibition/book sale takes place from 17 – 24 January, 2017 at the Castries City Hall from 10am to 4pm
Some of the writers featured are familiar to readers:
In alphabetical order:
A. L. Dawn French
There shall be play time, book readings and as with every exhibition, patrons may purchase copies of books.
The annual book fair is a collaboration of Options Inc. with 758 Books (formerly Saint Lucia Books) and the Nobel Laureate Planning Committee.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)