Caribbean Studies Association (CSA) and the National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)are pleased to announce an exclusive partnership to coincide with CSA’s 42nd annual conference whose theme has been identified as —Knowledge and Culture Economies: The Future of Caribbean Development? — convening at the Melía Nassau Beach Hotel, June 5-9, 2017.
- A biography and artist statement maximum 200 words in word document or PDF format.
- Up to 5 works will be reviewed.
- The signed and completed application form.
- Works from Bahamian artists will be reviewed.
- Design ready work will be given preference.
Submissions that are over 20MBs must be sent via Dropbox or another file sharing service, like www.wetransfer.com
No works will be reviewed after December 15th , 2016.