ARC Magazine has just announced a job vacancy for an Advertising Media Specialist. See description and requirements below:
Description: ARC Magazine seeks an Advertising Media Specialist to research, build, and maintain relationships with existing and potential partners and collaborators. The incumbent will work in close proximity with ARC’s editor-in-chief to sustain current and potential partner relations. S/he will investigate promising avenues for advertorial support and then approach these spaces, organizations, institutions, and/or individuals with collaborative opportunities or pitches for advertorial support via ARC’s bi-annual publication or plethora of online platforms.
Skills & Experience
• 1-3 years of advertising, public relations or marketing experience;
• Experience in print and digital advertising, as well as social media promotion;
• Experience in arts publishing an asset;
• Multi-lingual (English, French, Spanish and Dutch) an asset;
• Must have a demonstrated interest in contemporary Caribbean art and culture;
• Academic background in Advertising, PR, and/or Marketing (with supplementary studies in writing, literature, art, and culture preferred);
• Proven ability to secure funding and gain advertorial support.